Stretch marks tend to occur when the skin gets stretched due to weight gain or any other growth spurt. Some of the common phases when stretch marks take place are pregnancy, puberty, weight training, or obesity. The sudden stretch in the skin causes damage in the dermal layers of the skin and there is the occurrence of a visible scar. Some strategies that can help in stretch marks removal are:
- Using cocoa butter: This is one of the best techniques for stretch marks removal. It is a holistic approach and penetrates deep into the layers of the skin to remove the blemishes. It is recommended that people with stretch marks must apply cocoa butter at least three times in a day to get rid of the stretch marks.
- Aloe Vera: The use of Aloe Vera is considered to be good as it is a natural gel and does not have any side effects. While using it for stretch marks removal people can be rest assured that it cannot have any negative effect on the skin. Aloe Vera properly lubricates the skin and is known to be antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.
- Use vitamin E: The use of liquid Vitamin E is considered to be good for the skin. It helps in making the skin more elastic and helps the skin in regenerating at a faster rate. It enables the skin to repair itself properly and removes any type of scar from the skin.
- Massage Therapy: In the stretch marks removal process this is another outstanding therapy that has proved to be very useful. A good massage therapy works well in various ways and improves the blood circulation. Once the blood flow of the skin is good and the nutrients reach every layer properly then one can expect to get good treatment for the skin rashes and stretch marks. The toxins are removed from cells and the fat cells die down after the massage therapy.
- Exfoliating the skin: No one can ignore the fact that exfoliating the skin is a good treatment that acts as a good cleanser. Cleansing the skin regularly will help in cleaning each layer and the affected parts get healed properly. This method works in few weeks and gives good results.
- Having a good diet plan: If one has a good diet plan and focuses on health then he will surely have a healthy skin. Having nutritious diet and focusing on providing good nutrition to the body will help in treating the skin properly and getting rid of any type of scar on the skin.
- Anti-stretch marks cream: There are various good creams and lotions available in the markets that are known to be good in treating the skin. One can consult a skin specialist and but a good stretch marks removal cream.